Your fine rug is made from delicate fibers and not all rugs are created the same way that carpets are, which means that they need special care. If your rug is not cared for properly or you hire someone who does not have experience with rugs, then your rug may end up ripped or damaged. A rug that is cared for properly can last up to 150 years or more.
Since your rug is such a timeless piece, you do not want to just let anyone clean it. Our team offers both pickup and delivery services, so you do not have to worry about trying to transport your rug to and from our location. We are trained to provide your rug with the best possible clean and you do not have to worry about a thing when you hire us.
If you would like to learn more about our services or you would like to schedule rug cleaning services in Fair Lawn. Now is the time to contact Rug Cleaning Fair Lawn at 201-298-4825.
Our Professional Rug Cleaning Process – Fair Lawn, NJ
A fine rug should never be placed inside of an automated machine. These types of machines can completely destroy the rug and leave you with a tattered and damaged heirloom. Our team is careful in the way we approach the care of your rug. In fact, we do not even start to clean your rug until we come up with a cleaning plan based on the rug’s colors, fibers, and even condition.
Below, we will introduce you to our professional rug cleaning process in Fair Lawn.
- Pre-inspection of the rug. The pre-inspection of the rug is used to identify and look for any problems with the rug such as fraying, rippling, or faded colors.
- Color and dye test. Our team of experts will complete a color and dye test on your rug and this will determine if the colors will bleed when the rug is washed.
- Vacuum. At this time, we will vacuum the rug to remove any impurities such as dust and dirt. If these impurities remain on the rug, they can become trapped in the fibers.
- Stain and spot treatment. Once your rug has been vacuumed off, we will then spot treat any stains that are present.
- Full submersion bath. The full submersion bath is the most crucial step in the entire process. This is when we completely submerge your rug into a water bath mixed with a cleaning solution. We will use a soft bristled brush to help clean the rug at this time.
- Rinse and dry. Once your rug has been washed, it will then be rinsed to remove any remaining impurities. Once rinsed, your rug will then be dried.
Get the Best Rug Cleaning Services in Fair Lawn
If you are in need of any type of rug cleaning services, now is the time for you to call Rug Cleaning Fair Lawn at 201-298-4825. We offer handwash services for your rug and we will treat your rug with the utmost care possible.